Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Dear House, Welcome to Fall!

I finished my wreath that I began last night!

This is how it started. I was slightly concerned...


I bought 4 and a half yards of fabric, following the Pinterest directions (I have so much fabric left over!). I started by cutting a couple strips, tying a couple strips...cutting, tying...it took so long! I decided to go ahead and cut all of my fabric (hello, carpal tunnel) at once and then tie it. Last night, I made it as far as cutting everything, and then it was bedtime for me and my tired hand!

I sat down tonight and started tying my fabric strips on to the wreath. It started filling in really quickly and began to look much more like I had pictured it originally.

Once I was happy with the fullness of the wreath, I decided to make a bow to put on it!


Thanks, leftover wedding ribbon! :)


The finished product! Our door isn't crooked, maybe I am? Either way, yay for fall!






No comments:

Post a Comment