Sunday, August 19, 2012

Delectable.

Jared and I got an awesome Pampered Chef brownie pan from his parents for one of our wedding gifts! I broke it in yesterday and made us some Reese's Cup Cookie Brownies that were pretty awesome. This is a picture of the brownie pan from Pampered Chef's website.


I love it because of the individual wells in it! And, in typical PC style, there is a flipper/spatula that fits perfectly inside of the wells. Naturally. Very handy!


First, you squish chocolate chip cookie dough in to each individual well. I used the Nestle stuff, and two of the cookie dough squares filled the opening perfectly!


Then, you place an upside-down Reese's cup onto each cookie dough square.


Mix together some brownie mix...


And scoop some brownie mix on to each cookie dough Reese's cup square! Then bake at 350 until the brownies are finished. Super easy!


The finished product! Chocolatey, peanut buttery, gooey goodness. Yum. I ate one and felt like my teeth were going to fall out. Sweet, but tasty!








No comments:

Post a Comment